Senior Advisor Communications, Media and Marketing
The Communications team is in a great position and we have inspiring stories to tell. With our thriving audience, we need someone with the experience and know-how to look at what we do and how we do it and help us create smart communications.
The role is diverse, and we are looking for a solid all-rounder. You will step into this role with exceptional experience in; strategic communications, speech writing, preparing press releases, writing the narrative for publications such as Annual Reports and Strategic Intentions and executing communications strategies.
You will be an experienced, results driven professional, looking for your next move to a values-based organisation.
- You will have at least 5 years' experience in a communications role;
- Can work effectively in diverse situations, particularly with Pacific communities;
- Have strong political acumen and a nose for risk and opportunity;
- Are great with words and can tailor your craft depending on who the audience is;
- Someone with a passion to support and lift the wellbeing of Pacific people's in Aotearoa.
Being part of the team means having a real opportunity to make a difference. You will work with other passionate and innovative people in an environment where flexibility and collaboration define the way we do things.
If you believe in our purpose and commitment and want to be a part of our close-knit team, come join an organisation where you will be recognised and feel valued for your hard work and success here at the Ministry for Pacific Peoples.
Applications close Sunday 3 November 2019.