We have some new and exciting roles across a wide range of career pathways.
We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation for our Pacific People and achieve our goals.
Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect, and connection with the communities where we work to benefit employees and Pacific People across New Zealand:
- We recognise that diversity, inclusion, and accessibility is important to our organisation
- What ever role you play in the Ministry – this is underpinned with a desire to serve our Pacific peoples and we do that with the guidance and focus of our Lalanga Fou goals
- Our Ministry team provide strong links with our communities and we are fortunate to have multi-lingual staff members who help us build strong relationships with Pacific communities
- We deliver specialised knowledge of areas of importance to Pacific communities and come from a range of backgrounds: academic, business, policy, media, communications and community
- We offer a positive and warm Pacific culture where we encourage our team to reach their full potential.
If you have any questions please email r[email protected]