Languages Innovation Fund
Due to the unprecedented nature of COVID-19 the Languages Innovation Fund will remain on hold until further notice.
We are using this opportunity to review the current criteria and guidelines and plan next steps during these uncertain times. Those who have received funding are advised to take the necessary precautions to protect their members against COVID-19 – for more information on COVID-19 please click here. We are monitoring developments and will update you once the LIF has been re-opened. In the meantime, if you have any questions about your initiative or application or just some general queries please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. Just to reiterate, we are not accepting any applications until the LIF re-opens. Meitaki ma’ata for your patience and understanding, most importantly, be safe, be kind and please stay home.