Toloa Kenese Fund
Applications for the Toloa Kenese Fund are currently closed.
The Toloa Kenese Fund will support Providers to deliver local, regional, national initiatives over 1-2 years, grants of up to $50,000 per annum.
Toloa Kenese Fund will support Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) providers to deliver targeted Pacific programmes and workshops with primary, intermediate, and secondary schools, students, and parents to create opportunities for engagement to raise awareness and increase Pacific uptake of STEM subjects.
We are looking for initiatives or activities that are:
- Targeted towards Pacific communities in Aotearoa
- Creative, innovative, have high impact and will lift STEM aspirations amongst our Pacific communities.
- To lift STEM aspirations amongst Pacific communities
- Enable participants to develop a more in-depth and greater understanding of STEM
- Demonstrates a link towards the Pacific Aotearoa Lalanga Fou Goals: Thriving Pacific cultures, languages and identities, Prosperous Pacific communities, Health and resilient Pacific peoples and Confident, thriving and resilient Pacific young people.
If you have any questions about the Toloa Kenese Fund, please email [email protected]